Web-site or web-application - what's the difference?
Many businesses need only a relatively simple web-site to provide information on the company and products, contact details and so on. But increasingly, that's no longer enough - customers want to be able to interact with a supplier via the web. On-line banking, hotel and flight reservation are just a few well-known examples of commercial web-applications.
Other examples relevant to small and medium sized businesses:
- Customer service and support "ticket" systems.
- Access to stock information, pricing, ordering, invoicing.
- Business accounting systems.
- Newsletters to keep customers informed of new products, etc.
- Forums where customers can communicate between themselves.
- Surveys, opinion polls and similar feedback systems.
See this page for further information.
Do you need a site, application or custom Drupal module?
Drupal has extensive multi-language support. Drupal core and most additional modules are available in a wide range of languages. Custom modules can be developed with integrated multi-language support. Further information: Multi-language
Free initial consultation
Please contact us giving a brief description of your needs. Even if we can't help, we probably know somebody who can.