Rates for 2016-2017
Rates depend on project duration:
|Approximate duration||Minimum hours||Rate/hour||Rate/day|
|Eight weeks or more||240||£48||£336|
|Four to eight weeks||120||£50||£350|
|Two to four weeks||60||£59||£413|
|One to two weeks||30||£70||£490|
|Two to five days||15||£83||£581|
|Less than two days||0||£98||£686|
- Project duration shown assumes commitment made by the client, i.e. a formal contract and/or prepayment. Otherwise, the rate applied will be based on the number hours invoiced per calendar month.
- All prices above are shown pounds sterling (GPB).
- A working day is considered to be seven hours and a week to be five days.
- Minimum 25% utilisation, e.g. a one week commitment may be spread over a maximum of four weeks (except for retainer arrangements.)
- Projects which over-run their original time commitment will not necessarily attract a reduced rate for further work.
- Any directly related expenses such as travel and accommodation will be charged to the client at cost.
- These rates and related terms of business may be changed without prior notice unless specifically agreed with the client.
Retainer arrangements, support and maintenance
- Minimum commitment 5 hours per month.
- Example: One year commitment of 10 hours/month represents 120 hours and so is charged at £50/hour and invoiced as £500/month.
- See this page for further pricing examples.
Fixed price development
Fixed price development for well-specified projects is available on request. Of course, we can assist you with preparation of a detailed specification.