Rates for 2019-2020
Rates depend on project duration:
|Approximate duration||Minimum hours||Rate/hour||Rate/day|
|More than eight weeks||320||£55||£385|
|Four to eight weeks||160||£64||£445|
|Two to four weeks||80||£72||£505|
|One to two weeks||40||£81||£566|
|Less than one week||20||£89||£626|
|Less than two days||10||£98||£686|
- All figures on this page exclude VAT, where applicable.
- Rates based on project duration assume prior firm agreement and/or prepayment. Otherwise, the rate applied will be based on the number hours worked in the calendar month.
- All prices above are shown pounds sterling (GPB).
- Calculations shown assume a day to be seven hours and a week to be five days.
- Minimum 25% utilisation, e.g. a one week commitment may be spread over a maximum of four weeks (except for retainer arrangements.)
- Projects which over-run their original time commitment may but will not necessarily attract a reduced rate for additional work.
- Any directly related expenses such as travel and accommodation will be charged to the client at cost.
- These rates and related terms of business may be changed without prior notice unless specifically agreed with the client.
Retainer arrangements, support and maintenance
- Minimum commitment 5 hours per month.
- Example: One year commitment of 7 hours/month represents 84 hours and so is charged at £72/hour and invoiced as £504/month.
- See this page for further pricing examples.
Fixed price development
Fixed price development for fully-specified projects is available on request. We can assist you with preparation of a full specification.